Boor dip mats or shoe and boot serilization mats at entrances
Sanitary boot mats are needed for effective disinfection of footwear prior to proceeding into a controlled area such as a HACCP certified processing plant. Disinfection mats hold a sterilizing compound such as QAC. Disinfect shoes and boots at the entrance to any disease sensitive premises or areas.
- Disease sensitive areas
- Animal holding areas
- Processing plants (HACCP certified)
- Microbiological bot disinfection entrance control
- Suitable for safety boots and gum boots (for shoes, use thick polyethylene plastic disposable boots).
- Ten liter liquid capacity
- Suitable for QAC sanitizer or other approved disinfectants
- Easy to clean
- Dimensions: 993L x 800W x 44H mm, side by side fitting for wider entrances
SA-Made mats with colour options
Imported Wearwell mats